I heard you when you told my daddy you were gonna propose to me,
telling him you were a preacher,huh...more like supposed to be
Pulling out a ring asking if you could be my king
but it must have slipped your remembrance that I am a Queen
Marriage is til' death do us apart;not long enough for you to finish college,get a nine to five
so you can run off with your secretary
The funny thing about marriage,it's not the institution itself but the people in it that determines if it's Merry
Marriage is not my enemy.It's the one I'm married to;the one who is striving to Emotionally put an end to me
Marriage...it's not a toy possessed by a child who picks up,puts down,throws away or leaves laying around when they're done playing with it
It's not a drink you can pass around or send back to the barmaid or bartender cause you changed your mind or found another drink you'd like to sip
You comin' at me like it was the other way around
DON'T get it twisted;I didn't ask for your hand in marriage
so why am I the only one keeping house,changing dirty diapers,budgeting funds,meeting ends and pushing the baby carriage?
Wish I could work out at the gym,shoot pool,hang out at the track and shoot hoops with the fellas', stead' of being stuck here in a house with all the kids you left back here for me to take care of
Cause of half ass men like you,I'm a woman of Many Last Names
I go from playin' hard to get to playing for keeps
gettin' caught up...choosin' schemers as husbands
vowing forever you'd love me but ALL yall' was runnin' game
Now people want to come down hard on sisters
sayin' we got too much attitude,accusing us of being angry and bitter
Whatever...don't come at me with that BULL!
It's because of them so preach that crap to those Niggers
Yeah that's right...I said it
The term nigger means to be ignorant, lacking in knowledge
which illustrates them well since they didn't realize just what a GOOD thing they had
and now ALL of This...is up for grabs
Now I got people meddling,tryin' to figure out when or if AGAIN my last name has changed;but just you never mind yourself about that.
Oh,and in case anybody should ask,you be sure you tell them STRENGTH is my middle name!
1 comment:
(To Mr. Alfred Harrell)
Everything is fine. We aren't missing and you know that. Please remove that missing persons report message off of Facebook. Life has just started to settle down somewhat, or at least enough to be able to see things a little clearer. PLEASE take that off of Facebook. We are ok, life is better. I can assure you nothing is wrong. If something were truely wrong, contact would be made specifically explaining what's going on. Everthing is Fine, uncle. (PLEASE MAKE SURE MR. ALFRED HARRELL RECEIVES THIS MESSAGE, Thanks)
Post a Comment