Skimlinks

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Empower

To be complacent to the worlds mechanisms
why fear
Past Chains remain on our wrist, necks, and ankles
why fear
Walking in the divinity that I am meant to BE
why fear
Activating Change
Creating the world that I want
Why Fear?
The power that exist within me
The power to choose
The power to manifest
The power to speak words
And Life, And Change
So, Why Fear???

What is the significance of seeing what needs to be done
What is the significance of seeing the changes that need to be made
What is the significance of standing behind the mental cage
The Cage that is unlocked and you are just sitting there wondering
Wondering if I should be loyal to the enemy that imprisoned me
Loyal to the suffering and the oppression
Loyal to the pain

Hell No....
Not me........
Are you coming??