6-18-2012 Monday Night Poetry Greensboro NC Central Library Group Poem, Composed by 20 People, Unedited
Facilitated by Alfred Harrell
What goes around comes around, so give what you like to receive
If I had money, a dollar bill perhaps, I’d give it in order to receive
If I had no money, would give my love and respect
It was a dark and stormy night and all I have are my thoughts to keep me company
The grass is always greener and money is too
Money is good, love is better, the combination of the two always mix forever
Money goes and money leaves empty pockets but love is better. It feels the heart.
It feeds the soul giving room for chance. Giving it life once lost, love comes in varios faces & forms so leave no stone unturned
Give a man a million dollars and he’ll find a way to need $1,000,001. It’s never enough.
An extra penny-a penny for your thoughts but maybe I don’t want to know.
Money over b*tches is what the rappers say, but why make the money to live life alone?
If money was good to me, it would never leave, yet it disappears so quickly always trying to deceive.
Money is said to be the root of all evil-just fulfilling as a hollow piece of cake yet people sell their souls just to indulge in a deceitful taste. It seems like everybody has the dream to money green
It’s like everybody wants to be somebody but they insane walking around doing the same thing expecting for things to change and wonder why their pockets thin!