Skimlinks
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Change-Inspirational Message # 7G Week of Sunday, September 09, 2012 by Alfred Harrell Copyright 2012
The change we often desire in our associates, friends, family and our community has to begin with self as to a willingness to see what we have in common with the people we encounter in person or through the very impersonal technology we use to connect with the world at large.
I will not attempt to expound the many different definitions of the word, change, in this very message because I want each of you reading it to apply it’s various definitions in your own life as I have mine however two things I do ask you my readers: Please only make relevant shifts in your general thoughts about situations or persons around without trepidation of opinions held by your closets friends, family members or associates?
Yes to the latter part of that question you may respond: I am my own person and I don’t let what others say about me bother me however the truth of the matter is words spoken or nonverbal communications of those in our circle do affect us if it only to a slight degree perhaps if only on a subconscious level. After all for lasting change of any kind to our we must be willing to become the change within first before we can expect anything around to go through a metamorphosis of caterpillar to butterfly.
Until next weeks message and thank your for reading, Alfred Harrell